Augment your frontline workforce with virtual technical assistance, mXassist.
Frontline field technicians, operators and engineers often arrive on site only to discover that they need expert support as they have come across a new problem and need help to diagnose and repair faults.
Field technicians find it easier to learn from seeing how a repair is done rather than having to read about it in a manual.
When faced with an issue field technicians can simply point their mobile or scan a QR or barcode to identify the exact product or component using AI. mXassist can then help to diagnose the issue, recommend a solution and provide guidance on how to repair or replace any necessary components.
The Royal School of Military Engineering (RSME) uses mXassist to help its engineers accurately diagnose and resolve equipment faults in the field
Drive technical enablement
Empower your field technicians and ensure they are no longer alone in the field, with mXassist they can become an instant expert with AR overlays and AI insights for faster problem resolution.
Enable field technicians to diagnose and resolve issues themselves with step-by-step guidance and virtual component overlays of equipment to reduce downtime for better customer satisfaction.
Access service manuals and guides
Field technicians can access searchable digital manuals and resources for further reference and identify the exact part they need for the repair from a manufacturer’s components list.
Facilitate faster knowledge transfer and bring junior engineers up to speed with hands-on field training providing thorough AI driven guidance and remote visual assistance.
- Transform your customer experience by increasing machinery uptime, improving productivity and reducing inspection and maintenance costs
- Simplify and accelerate day-to-day fault diagnostics, maintenance and repairs for improved efficiency and first-time fix rates
- Bridge the ‘skills gap’ as new recruits can resolve issues quickly supported by automated AI powered guidance and AR overlays of real equipment
- Optimise your headcount as experts can assess and assist technicians with instant remote visual assistance so they can “see what they see”
- Provide faster training for new recruits and a log of their activities
- Ensure health and safety compliance